Although this doesn't really have anything to do with the survey, I wanted everyone's opinion on what is the most difficult principle in "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Also, what do you think is the easiest principle to follow?
Most Difficult Principle
For me, the most difficult principle to follow is probably smiling. I may smile in class often, but I rarely do when I'm out in public unless I'm with my family or friends. The easiest principle is definitely showing honest appreciation. - Kaleb
I think the most difficult principle for me to follow is 'the only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it'. I enjoy a good row every once in a while, I guess this principle is more saying if the argument is based on anger instead of wit. The easiest principle for me is 100% smiling! I love to smile because, 1st of all, (I think) it helps increase the feeling of joy and 2nd, other people are able to receive the joy too! (they also feel seen!) -naomi
My hardest is don't criticize condemn or complain, my easiest is give honest and sincere appreciation. -Phineas
I agree with it being hardest to smile, i'm in the same boat where i only smile when im with my friends or family. The easiest for me is to give sincere and honest appreciation, I dont have a problem with giving people complements that are true. -Katie